Sunday 8 September 2013

RTI on Legislative Department for how many VIPs / VVIPs??


LEGIS/R/2013/60002

08Sept'13


Please provide me with the following information:-

In terms of the definition of VIP provided to me by the Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, vide para 4 of their SECRET letter No.VI-23014/345/05-VS dated 13/18 of July06 to me, I would like to know how many VIPs and VVIPs there are currently ondate within the administrative authority of the Lok Sabha & Rajya Sabha Secretariats. Please provide me only with the number, not the details of the persons concerned. 


2)  In terms of the definition of VIP provided to me by the Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, vide para 4 of their SECRET letter No.VI-23014/345/05-VS dated 13/18 of July06 to me, I would like to know how many VIPs and VVIPs there are currently on 31st of July 2006 within the administrative authority of the Legislative Department.. Please provide me only with the number, not the details of the persons concerned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment