Thursday 5 September 2013

Ministry of Sports wrt Jawaharalal Nehru Stadium and status therein for public



04sept '13

MOYAS/R/2013/60054




Please provide me with information on:-

1) Games available for members of public to play at Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi, and how to play there.

2) Open space around Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium was available for public to play football, practice running, walking and general sports. Same was sealed off during CWG. Please inform me on when this public space will be made available to public again as it is still sealed.

3) I had won some Delhi State Cycling Championship awards in 1971 and 1972, as well as invitation to Nationals in 1973, please provide me with information on where I can source details of this if possible, of old records.

Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment