|This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.|
Friday, 20 September 2013
Please provide me full information on:-
1) Terms and conditions of tenancy by The Foreign Correspondents Club of South Asia, AB-19, Mathura Road, New Delhi: 110001
2) Status vis-a-vis Indian Government of The Foreign Correspondents Club of South Asia, AB-19, Mathura Road,
New Delhi: 110001
3) Adherence to RTI Act of India 2005 by the said Foreign Correspondents Club of South Asia in as much as it is a Public Authority as defined variously and steps taken if any by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting to ensure adherence by Foreign Correspondents
Reference AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education), please provide me with following information:-
1) Details and information on motor vehicles provided to following persons at AICTE:-
- Prof. S. S. Mantha, Chairman, AICTE
- Dr. Avinash S. Pant, Vice Chairman, AICTE
- Prof. (Dr.) Kuncheria P. Isaac, Member Secretary, AICTE
- Prof. R. P. Yadav, Chairman, North Western Regional Committee, AICTE
2) Information on whether motor log books are maintained for vehicles provided to above persons and in what format.
3) Extract of log books for motor vehicles provided to above people for month of August 2013
Monday, 9 September 2013
Please provide me with information pertaining to recent CIC RTI 8th Convention held on 2nd and 3rd September 2013 by Central Information Commission.
1) Process by which delegates were selected.
2) Precise definition of VVIPs and VIPs as used.
3) Security instructions due to which delegates were not allowed to carry electronic gadgets like phones, cameras, laptops, computers into DRDO Bhavan while organisers, VVIPs, PSU/CIC/CPIO/IC/SIC/waiters and others were.
4) Expenses incurred on out of station delegates for travel, board and lodging.
5) Information on scent or pesticide or similar sprayed in hall through ventilation system minutes prior arrival of President of India.
6) Process by which some invitees were given red parking stickers and some invitees were given green parking stickers and reasons thereof, if any, for this segregation.
7) Steps taken, if any, to include social media and online media for next CIC RTI Convention as assured by CIC designate to undersigned.
|Remarks||Remarks :- |